Kyle Brannon is an attorney in the Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group focusing on commercial and consumer collections, foreclosures, workouts and bankruptcies. He has engaged in a broad range of legal research, drafted motions, memos, and pleadings related to bankruptcy, collections, and foreclosure matters, and has worked with attorneys across a number of other practice areas including tax, employment, estate planning, healthcare, and antitrust law.
He earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration as a Capstone Scholar, graduating summa cum laude from the University of South Carolina. He earned a law degree, magna cum laude, from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he served as Associate Editor in Chief of the South Carolina Law Review.
Community & Professional
- South Carolina Bar, Young Lawyers Division, Member of Professional Development Committee
- South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association
- University of South Carolina Alumni Association
Outside Nexsen Pruet
Outside of the office, I enjoy attending NASCAR races and college and professional football games. As alumni of the University of South Carolina, my wife and I attend every USC home game. Also, I often attend NASCAR races in Darlington, SC; Charlotte, NC; Bristol, TN; Talladega, AL; and Daytona, FL. My father and I have also traveled to Oakland, CA to see a home game of our favorite NFL team, the Oakland Raiders.
- Listed in Best Lawyers, "Ones to Watch" for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law in 2021, 2022
- Columbia Business Monthly, Legal Elite, 2022
- Included in the South Carolina Super Lawyers "Rising Star" list in the area of Creditor Debtor Rights, 2018
- Associate Editor in Chief, South Carolina Law Review, 2011-2012
- CALI Awards for Excellence in: Advanced Legal Writing, Business Corporations, Contracts I, Contracts II, Income Taxation, Legal Research, Torts I, Torts II and Wills, Trusts, & Estates
- 08.24.2021 | News from Nexsen Pruet
- 08.17.2021 | News from Nexsen Pruet
- 01.09.2020 | News from Nexsen Pruet
- South Carolina