UPIC Revolution: CMS Integrity Auditors 2.0
Overview of Presentation:
- Review the purpose and objectives of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Unified Program Integrity Contractor (UPIC)
- Understanding the UPIC implementation
- Understanding the focus of the UPIC program
- Learning UPIC auditors' tactics and operations
- Learning the fundamentals of audit defense and basic legal rights in audit defense
Stephen Bittinger, Esq. is a Member of Nexsen Pruet based in Charleston, South Carolina. Stephen is admitted in North Carolina, Ohio and the District of Columbia. He is not licensed to practice law in South Carolina. Stephen has a unique, national practice in health care reimbursement defense and litigation.
About Nexsen Pruet
Nexsen Pruet serves clients from nine offices across the Southeast. With more than 200 lawyers and professionals, the firm provides regional, full-service capabilities with international strengths.
Chief Marketing Officer