Are Hospital Physician Networks Ready for TPE Audits?
Overview of Presentation:
- Learning the Scope, Process and Risks of a Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) Audit
- How TPEs are becoming more risk than education.
- How and why to appeal TPE findings.
- What Services Are Targeted
- Palmetto GBA's current TPE work list.
Stephen Bittinger, Esq. is a Member of Nexsen Pruet based in Charleston, South Carolina. Stephen is admitted in North Carolina, Ohio and the District of Columbia. He is not licensed to practice law in South Carolina. Stephen has a unique, national practice in health care reimbursement defense and litigation.
About Nexsen Pruet
Nexsen Pruet serves clients from nine offices across the Southeast. With more than 200 lawyers and professionals, the firm provides regional, full-service capabilities with international strengths.
Chief Marketing Officer