Konstantine Diamaduros is a member in the firm's Business and Commercial Litigation group. Konstantine concentrates on white-collar criminal defense, government investigations, and high-stakes civil litigation, including shareholder disputes, tort claims with millions of dollars at stake, contract disputes, and landlord-tenant disputes. Konstantine defends clients in federal civil cases and matters involving whistleblowers who allege violations of the False Claims Act. Konstantine is currently serving as co-counsel for a Fortune 500 company in several related False Claims Act qui tam cases pending in the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina. Konstantine is also currently serving as co-counsel for another Fortune 500 company in the South Carolina opioid-related litigation.
Konstantine helps guide businesses—both large and small—through internal investigations when their employees are alleged to have committed violations of criminal and civil laws, both state and federal. Konstantine also represents individuals and companies in connection with criminal and grand jury investigations. Much of Konstantine’s practice involves negotiating with private civil lawyers and government prosecutors. Konstantine also interacts with civil and criminal investigators including, but not limited to, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Konstantine’s is licensed to practice in all South Carolina courts and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. He has been admitted to practice pro hac vice (for the purpose of a particular case) in other courts as well, including the Southern District of Texas and the District of New Hampshire.
Prior to joining the firm, Konstantine attended Wofford College and the University of South Carolina School of Law. After graduating from the University of South Carolina, Konstantine clerked for the Honorable Joseph F. Anderson, Jr. in the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina.
Community & Professional
South Carolina Bar
Greenville County Bar Association
- Recognized by TALK Greenville Magazine, Top Lawyers, 2022
- Greenville Business Magazine's Legal Elite, 2022 in Business Litigation, Criminal, and Insurance
Law School Honors
- Dean’s List: Fall 2012, Spring & Fall 2013-2014, Spring 2015
- CALI Award (3): Contracts, Professional Responsibility, Appellate Advocacy
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- Order of the Coif
- Moot Court Bar, Order of the Barristers
- 2014 J. Woodrow Lewis Moot Court Competition, Member of Winning Team
- 01.03.2023 | News from Nexsen Pruet
- 08.19.2022 | Media Mention
- 08.17.2021 | News from Nexsen Pruet
In honor of Black History Month, we are highlighting leaders who have made an impact on business and community. Today, Greenville attorney Konstantine Diamaduros shares the accomplishments and influence of Jackie Robinson.
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit