Konstantine Diamaduros is an associate in Nexsen Pruet's Business Litigation group.
Konstantine was a Law Clerk with the firm during the summer of 2013 and returned after clerking for the Honorable Judge Joseph Anderson. Anderson is Senior District Court Judge for the United States District Court of South Carolina.
Konstantine grew up in the Palmetto State and was a star for the Wofford College baseball team as an undergraduate. He earned his law degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
Community & Professional
- Phi Delta Phi: Member through 2013
- Moot Court Bar, Order of the Barristers
- 2014 J. Woodrow Lewis Moot Court Competition, Member of Winning Team
Outside Nexsen Pruet
When not in the office, you might find Konstantine in the woods or a field hunting deer and game birds.
He attended Wofford College and spent many spring, summer & autumn days on the baseball diamond. He earned freshman athlete of the year honors and was named to the 2009 Southern Conference All Freshman team.
For his career, he is top 10 in Wofford history in hits, RBIs, total bases and is the all-time leader in triples and putouts. What's more, he is Top 5 in Southern Conference history for triples.
He also played in the Coastal Plains League for the Forest City Owls (Summers 2009-2011), and coached the 2012 Carolina Bulldogs 13U traveling team.
When not on the ball field, Konstantine enjoys giving back to his community through Habitat for Humanity, the Spartanburg Soup Kitchen and other local charities.
Law School Honors
- Greenville Business Magazine's Legal Elite, 2022 in Business Litigation, Criminal, and Insurance
- Dean’s List: Fall 2012, Spring & Fall 2013-2014, Spring 2015
- CALI Award (3): Contracts, Professional Responsibility, Appellate Advocacy
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- Order of the Coif
- 08.17.2021 | News from Nexsen Pruet
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit