Gordie Prescott the Director of Training and Development for Nexsen Pruet. He provides training for eight different offices in the areas of Information Technology and Employee Engagement.
Gordie attended the University of South Carolina and received a Bachelor's Degree in Administrative Information Management in 2001. In 2007 he received his Masters of Business Administration with an emphasis in Organizational Psychology and Development from American InterContinental University. Gordie served as a Training Instructor with the Justice Leadership Institute at the National Advocacy Center, United States Department of Justice. He served six years in the United States Marine Corps Reserve.
Gordie has worked with a wide range of individuals and teams. He has:
- coached executive managers on employee engagement and culture change initiatives,
- trained executive management teams on team effectiveness,
- developed and delivered full and partial-day retreats focused on morale,
- developed and delivered strategic planning sessions for teams at all levels of the organization, and
- provided individual consultations to team leaders and supervisors.
Community & Professional
Board Member, the Providence Athletic Club, an organization that provides competitive high school level sports opportunities for home educated athletes in the Columbia, South Carolina region.
Outside Nexsen Pruet
Outside of Nexsen Pruet Gordie has also been involved with Big Brothers and Big Sisters of South Carolina, was the commissioner of the Northeast Youth Basketball League for youth in the northeast area of Columbia. He is also active in his church, serving in various capacities to include youth development, boy’s home outreach, and information technology strategy and implementation.
Gordie is married to Dee Prescott and they have four wonderful kids: Tyler, Tristen, Theron, and Tabitha.