Erin focuses her practice on business litigation and construction law. A native of Illinois, she graduated from DePauw University and went on to obtain her law degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law. While in law school, Erin served as the Associate Editor in Chief of the ABA Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Journal, and managed the publication of the Fall 2014 through Spring 2015 editions.
After graduating from law school, Erin practiced with a consumer protection law firm in Columbia before joining the District Court of South Carolina as a law clerk to Chief Judge Terry L. Wooten.
- Represent general contractors and subcontractors in commercial and residential disputes
- Defend and prosecute North Carolina Business Court and Federal Court business litigation
- Pursue Mechanics Lien and Bond Claims
- Contract interpretation
- Insurance coverage
- Statutory violations
- Arbitration and Mediation
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Western District of North Carolina
- Middle District of North Carolina
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- District of South Carolina
- District Court of South Carolina, law clerk to Chief Judge Terry L. Wooten