David J. Parrish practices in the areas of business litigation and construction law.
Mr. Parrish earned his Juris Doctor Degree, cum laude, in 1994 from the University of South Carolina, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and the Order of the Wig and Robe. He also served as Associate Symposium Editor for the South Carolina Law Review, and was a student member of the John Belton O'Neall Inn of Court.
Community & Professional
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Small Business Regulatory Review Committee
- John Belton O'Neall Inn of Court
- The Carolinas Insurance Litigation Review This issue of the Carolinas Insurance Litigation Review includes:
- "Challenging Policyholder Claims for Bad Faith and Punitive Damages" for North Carolina
- "Combating Policyholder Bad Faith and Breach of the Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing Claims" for South Carolina
- Whitfield v. Bank of Tokyo Trust
Application of South Carolina Frivolous Civil Proceedings Sanctions Act.
- South Carolina