Brittany Clark is an Associate in Nexsen Pruet's Greenville office, where she focuses her practice on employment and labor matters.
Prior to joining Nexsen Pruet, Brittany practiced at a large international law firm in Washington D.C., where she focused on domestic and international business litigation, including class actions, securities litigation and arbitration proceedings. Before her time in Washington, Brittany served as law clerk to the Honorable Dennis W. Shedd of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. She also served as law clerk to the Honorable Terry L. Wooten, Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina.
Brittany earned her law degree, magna cum laude, from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where she graduated first in her class. While in Columbia, she also served as Associate Editor-in-Chief of the the Law Review.
Community & Professional
- Young Lawyers Division, SC Bar
- Women Lawyers, SC Bar
- Served as lead counsel defending home improvement company against putative products liability class action in federal court
- Represented health care and pharma companies in consumer fraud and Lanham Act cases against government regulations and actions
- Represented major oil and gas company in multiple capacities, including major class action law suit
- District of Columbia Bar's Pro Bono Award, 2017
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- Guest Lecturer, Fourth Circuit Practice - Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2014
- 12.04.2019 | News from Nexsen Pruet
- 09.12.2019 | News from Nexsen Pruet
- 09.14.2021 | Article
- 08.25.2021 | Article
- 08.01.2021 | Article
- 07.12.2021 | Article
- 04.29.2021 | Article
South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster recently signed South Carolina's COVID-19 Liability Immunity Act in to law. Employment attorney Brittany Clark discusses key takeaways for employers.
- South Carolina
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina