Bob Baynes concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate law, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and fiduciary defense matters.
Bob earned his J.D. degree with Honors from UNC-Chapel Hill, where we was on the North Carolina Law Review.
Community & Professional
- American Bar Foundation
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Rotary Club of Greensboro
- Best Lawyers in America since 2009
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- American Bar Association House of Delegates (1993-1996)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence
- North Carolina State Bar, President (1988-1989), President-Elect (1987-1988), Vice President (1986-1987), Councillor (1980-1986)
- North Carolina State Bar Client Security Fund, Chairman, Board of Trustees (1992-1994)
- North Carolina State Bar - Interest on Lawyers' Trust Accounts Plan, Chairman Board of Trustees (2010-2011)
- Former member, Governor's Commission on Business Laws and the Economy (Appointed by former Governor James B. Hunt)
- North Carolina