Andrea Easler’s practice focuses on the area of administrative law. As part of Nexsen Pruet's licensing team, she helps clients navigate all aspects of state and local liquor law and alcohol licensing matters.
Andrea assists clients in obtaining the necessary federal, state and local licenses and/or permits that are required at the retail, wholesale, manufacturing and importing levels of this highly regulated industry. In addition, she provides advice on hospitality transactions, business permitting and advertising and promotion.
She is experienced in assisting manufacturers, wholesalers, restaurants, hotels, retail and entertainment clients with numerous facets of alcohol-industry regulation, including three-tier system regulation. Her numerous contacts with the various regulatory agencies allows Andrea to further assist clients with their licensing and compliance needs.
Community & Professional
- Alliance of Alcohol Industry Attorneys and Consultants
- National Association of Licensing and Compliance Professionals
- South Carolina Hospitality Association, Member
- South Carolina Bar
- Georgia Bar
- Former Representative for Young Lawyers Division, 14th Circuit
- Zonta Club of Hilton Head Island, Board Member
- Former Chair of the Beaufort County Cinderella Project
- Hilton Head Humane Association, Advisory Board
Outside Nexsen Pruet
As a resident of the South Carolina Lowcountry and a native South Carolinian, Andrea has a deep appreciation for the natural beauty and rich history surrounding her. This led Andrea to enjoy the thrill of the hunt—fossil hunting that is! Andrea has embarked on several fossil hunting excursions with her family, resulting in some exciting discoveries from prehistoric eras.
But, to Andrea, the best discovery on these excursions is the reminder that we are occupying a very small space in time, so seize the day and make that time count!
- Zonta Club of Hilton Head Island Woman of Achievement Award
- South Carolina