January 24, 2013
Nexsen Pruet is pleased to announce that fourteen of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2013 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers®. Those attorneys practice in the firm’s Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh offices.
2013 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Jim Smith - Business Litigation (Charlotte)
- Bill Wilcox - Closely Held Business (Charlotte)
- Margaret Burnham - Real Estate (Greensboro)
- Steve Coles - Business Litigation (Greensboro)
- Jay DeVaney - Real Estate (Greensboro)
- Harper Heckman - Construction/Surety (Greensboro)
- Ben Kahn - Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (Greensboro)
- Christy Myatt - Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (Greensboro)
- David Senter - Construction Litigation (Greensboro)
- Dan Boyce - Civil Litigation Defense (Raleigh)
- John Mabe - Construction Litigation (Raleigh)
2013 Rising Stars
- Grainger Pierce - Employment and Labor (Charlotte)
- Will Terpening - Criminal Defense: White Collar (Charlotte)
- Brian Pearce - Land Use/Zoning (Greensboro)
About Super Lawyers®
Each year, Super Lawyers®commissions a statewide survey of North Carolina attorneys in order to “create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.” Learn more about the selection process.
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is one of the largest law firms in the Carolinas, with more than 190 attorneys based in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh, N.C as well as Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Hilton Head, and Myrtle Beach, S.C. Founded in 1945, Nexsen Pruet provides a broad range of legal services to the business community and represents companies and other entities in local, state, national, and international venues. For further information, see www.nexsenpruet.com.