Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh attorneys recognized by their peers
January 24, 2019
Fourteen Nexsen Pruet attorneys have been named as either 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers® or 2019 North Carolina Rising Stars®.
Selection is based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement, including: verdicts and settlements, transactions, representative clients, experience, honors and awards, special licenses and certifications, position within the law firm, Bar and/or professional activity, pro bono and community service, scholarly lectures and writings, education and employment background, as well as other outstanding achievements.
2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers®
Jim Smith - Business Litigation
- Eric Biesecker - Construction Litigation
- Jim Bryan - Insurance Coverage
- Harper Heckman - Construction Litigation
- Christy Myatt - Bankruptcy: Business
- Dan Boyce - Business Litigation
- John Mabe - Construction Litigation
- Eric Mills - Intellectual Property
- David Senter - Construction Litigation
- Lisa Sumner - Bankruptcy: Business
2019 North Carolina Rising Stars®
- Katie Burchette - Employment & Labor
- Samantha Lloyd - Civil Litigation: Defense
- Dr. John Zimmer - Intellectual Property
Jonathan Massell - Construction Litigation
About Super Lawyers®
Each year, Super Lawyers® commissions a statewide survey of North Carolina attorneys in order to “create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.” Learn more about the selection process: www.superlawyers.com.
Nexsen Pruet is one of the largest law firms in the Carolinas, with more than 190 attorneys and offices in Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, as well as Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh, North Carolina. Founded in 1945, Nexsen Pruet provides a broad range of legal services to the business community and represents companies and other entities in local, state, national and international venues.