Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh attorneys recognized by their peers
January 31, 2020
Ten Nexsen Pruet attorneys have been named as 2020 North Carolina Super Lawyers and Chirsty Myatt, Chair of Nexsen Pruet's Financial Services practice group, has additionally been named to the Top 50: 2020 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers List.
Selection is based on twelve indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement including: verdicts and settlements, transactions, representative clients, experience, honors and awards, special licenses and certifications, position within the law firm, Bar and/or professional activity, pro bono and community service, scholarly lectures and writings, education and employment background, as well as other outstanding achievements.
2020 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Jim Smith - Business Litigation
- Eric Biesecker - Construction Litigation
- Jim Bryan - Insurance Coverage
- Harper Heckman - Construction Litigation
- Christy Myatt - Bankruptcy: Business; Top 50: 2020 Women
- Dan Boyce - Business Litigation
- John Mabe - Construction Litigation
- Eric Mills - Intellectual Property
- David Senter - Construction Litigation
- Lisa Sumner - Bankruptcy: Business
Each year, Super Lawyers® commissions a state-wide survey of North Carolina attorneys in order to “create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.” Learn more about the selection process: www.superlawyers.com.
Nexsen Pruet is an Am Law 200 firm with more than 200 professionals in eight offices providing regional capabilities with international strengths.