Nexsen Pruet Ranked Highly in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business for Another Year
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business recognizes 9 Nexsen Pruet practice areas and 32 attorneys.
For the 17th consecutive year, Nexsen Pruet has been highly ranked by Chambers USA. The firm has received the highest possible ranking, Band 1, for South Carolina in Banking & Finance, Environment, Healthcare, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate as well as Band 1 for North Carolina Construction.
- Banking & Finance
- Health Care
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
Banking & Finance
- Eric Biesecker (Greensboro)
- Brett Becker, Associates to Watch (Up & Coming)
- Harper Heckman (Greensboro)
- David Senter (Raleigh)
- Jeffrey Reichard, Up and Coming (Greensboro)
Labor & Employment
- Mark Bakker (Greenville)
- Sarah Batson (Greenville)
- Cherie Blackburn (Charleston)
- Jennifer Cluverius (Greenville)
- David Dubberly (Columbia)
- William Floyd (Columbia)
Litigation: General Commercial
- Marc Manos (Columbia)
- Susan McWilliams (Columbia)
- Billy Wilkins (Greenville)
- Marguerite Willis (Columbia)
- Steve Cordell (Charlotte)
Rankings in Chambers USA are based on more than 10,000 interviews conducted across the country. Attorneys are rated based on factors including legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities valued by clients. Lawyers and firms making the list are widely considered to be leaders in the fields.
Nexsen Pruet serves clients from nine offices across the Southeast. With more than 200 lawyers and professionals, the firm provides regional, full service capabilities with international strengths.
About Nexsen Pruet
Nexsen Pruet serves clients from nine offices across the Southeast. With more than 200 lawyers and professionals, the firm provides regional, full-service capabilities with international strengths.