Transactional Paralegal - Raleigh, North Carolina
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is seeking a full-time Transactional Paralegal to work in its Raleigh office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
- Two to three years of work experience as a transactional or real estate paralegal; or
- Legal Practice Assistant with commercial real estate experience looking for a growth opportunity.
Candidates should have the following skills and/or attributes:
- Well organized
- Personable and confident
- Good communication skills
- Attentive to detail and deadlines
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment with extensive multi-tasking
- Experienced in real estate or lending transactions including due diligence, closing processes, settlement statements, recording and filing procedures and follow-up
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product.