Temporary - Accountant or Sr. Accountant - Columbia, SC
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a Temporary Accountant or Sr. Accountant to assist with accounting workload and projects as needed for its Columbia location.
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Financial statement variance analysis
- Prepare Management reports as needed
- Assist with projects as needed
- Document processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- 5 + years accounting experience
- Experience with law firm preferred
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to act and operate with minimal daily directions to accomplish directives
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables and graphs)
- Capable of learning new accounting software
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a cross-section of employees
This project is expected to last between six and eight months.
Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to our HR Department by using the form below, or emailing to email@example.com.