Nexsen Pruet is seeking a Systems Analyst for its Technology Department. This position reports to the Systems Manager and requires occasional travel as well as being available for after-hours and holiday emergency requests. The applicant can reside in Raleigh, Greensboro or Charlotte, North Carolina, Columbia, Charleston, or Greenville, South Carolina.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with internal staff and attorneys, as well as our technical vendors;
- Keen troubleshooting skills for fast problem solving;
- Good at follow-through of issues and multi-tasking;
- An Associate’s Degree or higher in Technology;
- Certification with Microsoft solutions;
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills in a large network environment;
- Extensive experience with database and software integrations;
- VMware and the use of SAN;
- Basic Software development and workflow process;
- Extensive experience with Windows Server 2008/2012r2/2016/2019, Active Directory;
- Proficient with MS Exchange 2016 and Outlook 2016;
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and routing;
- Litigation trial and application support;
- Experience with replication and data backup solutions;
- Strong analytical skills; and
- Advanced troubleshooting abilities.
The Systems Analyst responsibilities include management of Windows servers, including Microsoft Exchange 2016 in an Active Directory environment. Extensive knowledge of database management, system integrations, TCP/IP, and managing systems in a multi-site environment. 3-5 years of experience in an environment as described above is required.
- Managing the maintenance, upgrades, and installation of MSSQL database servers and their associated applications;
- Assisting the Systems Manager in the support of applications that rely on our enterprise databases, such as iManage;
- Systems, database, and application integration;
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows servers in a VMware virtual environment;
- Administering Microsoft Exchange email system;
- Maintaining short and long term data backups, and working to create a disaster recovery plan;
- Troubleshooting advanced problems escalated by the Service Desk;
- Assisting with Nextra Solutions Team;
- Working monthly maintenance windows;
- SAN, UCS, VCenter, and trial prep/support;
- Assisting the Systems Manager in the hands-on operation of Microsoft Windows Server environment, including Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and all other specialty applications; and
- Assisting the Systems Manager in tasks as designated.
Please send your resume to our HR Department using the below form,
mailing it to P. O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202 (Attn: HR Dept.), or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org