Service Desk Analyst - Columbia, SC
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a Service Desk Analyst for our Technology Department in Columbia. Candidate must have the ability to be on call and some evenings and weekends. This position requires sitting for extended periods of time and the ability to lift and transport heavy objects such as computers and peripherals.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications.
- 1-2 years of work experience in computer software and hardware troubleshooting.
- Certification: Microsoft Office Specialist Trained (MOS) and Network+ preferred
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to interact well in a team environment.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a law firm environment.
- Personable and confident.
- Flexible, courteous, and professional attitude.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Field incoming service requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from service desk customers.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-up to service requests.
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and equipment vendors.
- Check out loaner equipment when reserved by end-users.
- Be aware of and follow standard operating procedures and policies for the Technology Department and Firm.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Service Desk Manager or Senior Service Desk Analyst.
- Working with manager to update internal documentation, responsibilities, and change management.
Please send resume to our HR Department by using the form below, mail to P. O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202
or email resume to email@example.com