Real Estate Paralegal - Greenville
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a Real Estate paralegal with title experience for its Greenville, SC office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience – preferred – not required;
- Paralegal certification;
- Three to five years of work experience as a real estate paralegal; and
- Title experience.
Candidates should be:
- Team Oriented
- Personable and confident
- Efficient communication and computer skills
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task
- Experienced in commercial real estate closings to include title examinations and preparation of closing documents.
- Experienced in real estate lending transactions to include preparation of loan documents, review of due diligence and follow-up.
- Experienced in title insurance.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.