Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated Business Litigation Associate to join its growing office in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Experience and Background:
- The ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Preference with experience in Business Litigation.
- Preference with prior experience in Federal Courts and NC State Courts as counsel for litigants or as a law clerk for the court.
- Draft and review pleadings, discovery, and briefs.
- Strong legal research, analysis, and writing skills.
- Interpret state and federal statutes, court rulings, and regulations related to the Firm’s practice, and provide legal analysis and conclusions as appropriate.
- Document file activity in accordance with the Firm and client’s policies and procedures
- Review documents thoroughly for relevancy, accuracy, and redaction, and ensure compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with clients in a responsive manner to maintain and further develop client relationships.
- Develop a working knowledge and proficiency of the Firm’s software, internal operations, and processes.
- Business development potential.
For consideration – please submit:
- Cover letter
- Salary history
- Law School Transcript
Please submit to Summer Winslow
Recruitment & Professional