Legal Practice Assistant - Business Litigation - Raleigh, NC Location (Full-Time)
Nexsen Pruet (Raleigh location) is seeking a full-time Legal Practice Assistant in the Business Litigation practice areas with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Candidate must be able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product. Ideal candidate has had exposure to litigation matters.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- * Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- *Excellent document management skills.
- *Strong organizational skills.
- *Professional oral and written communication skills.
- *Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- *Skilled at dealing with clients.
- *Experienced in billing and use of ABA task codes.
- *Comfortable with large document cases.
- *Able to work in a fast-paced team environment and manage deadlines.
- *Proficient in CM/ECF-filing.
- *Must be proficient using Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and Adobe; PowerPoint a plus.
- *Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- *Coordinating meetings
- *Interacting with clients
- *Running conflicts
- *Opening and maintaining client files
- *Processing client bills and expense reimbursements
- *Travel logistics
Please send resume to our HR Recruiting Specialist by using the form below, mailing to P. O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202
or email resume to email@example.com