Full-Time Transactional Paralegal - Raleigh, NC
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is seeking a full-time Transactional Paralegal to work in its Raleigh office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
- Two to three years of work experience as a transactional or real estate paralegal;
- Two to three years of work experience at a banking or lending institution with a concentration on commercial lending transactions; or
- Legal Practice Assistant with commercial real estate experience looking for a growth opportunity.
Candidates should have the following skills and/or attributes:
- Well organized
- Personable and confident
- Good communication skills
- Attentive to detail and deadlines
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment with extensive multi-tasking
- Experienced in real estate or lending transactions including due diligence, closing processes, settlement statements, recording and filing procedures, and follow-up
Please send your resume to our HR Recruiting Specialist by using the form below, mailing to P.O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202
or by email to email@example.com