Full-Time Legal Practice Assistant - Raleigh, NC
Nexsen Pruet (Raleigh location) is seeking a full-time Legal Practice Assistant in the construction/corporate practice areas with a minimum of 5 years experience. Candidate must be able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product. Applicant must have experience in litigation matters. Exposure to construction, arbitration and mediation matters would be ideal.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- * Ability to respond quickly to changing demands, work independently and as part of a team.
- *Excellent document management skills.
- *Strong organizational skills.
- *Professional oral and written communication skills.
- *Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- *Skilled at dealing with clients.
- *Experienced in billing and use of ABA task codes.
- *Comfortable with large document cases.
- *Able to work in a fast-paced team environment and manage deadlines.
- *Proficient in CM/ECF filing.
- *Must be proficient in using Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and Adobe; PowerPoint a plus.
- *Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- *Coordinating meetings
- *Interacting with clients
- *Running conflicts
- *Opening and maintaining client files
- *Processing client bills and expense reimbursements
- *Travel logistics
Please send resume to oue HR Recruiting Specialist by using the form below,
mailing to P.O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org