Full-Time Legal Practice Assistant - Columbia, SC
Nexsen Pruet (Columbia) is seeking a full-time Legal Practice Assistant in the employment practice area. Candidate must be able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- *Self-starter with a great work ethic.
- *Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- *Excellent organizational and calendaring skills.
- *Great client skills.
- *Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- *Excellent document management skills.
- *Experienced in billing and use of ABA task codes.
- *Skilled in CM/ECF filing.
- *Must be proficient in using Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and Adobe; PowerPoint is a plus.
- *Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- *Coordinating meetings
- *Interacting with clients
- *Time entry
- *Running conflicts
- *Opening and maintaining client files, including filing
- *Processing client bills and expense reimbursements
- *Travel logistics
Please send your resume to our HR Recruiting Specialist by completing the form below,
mail to P. O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202, or by email to email@example.com