Financial Services Transactional Paralegal - Charlotte, NC
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a Financial Services Transactional paralegal for its Charlotte office.
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience – preferred – not required;
2) Paralegal certification;
3) At least five years of work experience as a transactional or financial services paralegal.
Candidates should be:
- Team Oriented
- Personable and confident
- Efficient communication and computer skills
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task
- Experienced in financial services transactions
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product.