Commercial Real Estate / Transactional Paralegal | Greenville, SC
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate/ Transactional paralegal for its Greenville, SC office.
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
2) Paralegal certification; and
3) At least five years of work experience as a real estate paralegal.
Candidates should be:
- Personable and confident.
- Efficient communication and computer skills.
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task.
- Experienced in SC commercial real estate closings to include preparation of closing documents.
- Experienced with title insurance.
- Experienced in real estate lending transactions to include preparation of loan documents, review of due diligence and follow-up.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Interested applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.