Business Litigation/Construction Associate - Greensboro, NC
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated Business Litigation/Construction Associate to join its growing office in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Ideal Candidate - 2-4 years litigation experience
Construction Law experience a bonus.
Experience and Background:
- Minimum two years experience.
- Preference with experience in Business Litigation and/or Construction.
- Preference with prior experience in Federal Courts and NC State Courts.
- Draft and review pleadings, discovery and briefs.
- Strong legal analysis and writing skills.
- Interpret state and federal statutes, rulings and regulations related to the Firm’s practice, and provide legal analysis and conclusions as appropriate.
- Document file activity in accordance with the Firm and client’s policies and procedures
- Review documents thoroughly for relevancy, accuracy and redaction, and ensure compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with clients in a responsive manner to maintain and further develop client relationships.
- Develop a working knowledge and proficiency of the Firm’s software, internal operations and processes, and its policies and procedures.
- The ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Business development potential.
For consideration – please submit:
- Cover letter
- Salary history
- Law School Transcript
Summer Winslow | Recruitment & Professional Development Manager SWinslow@nexsenpruet.com