Business Litigation Associate - Charlotte, NC
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated Business Litigation Associate to join its office in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Ideal Candidate – 2-4 years litigation experience; NC & SC Licensed is a plus
Experience, Background, and Expectations:
- Business Litigation experience preferred.
- Strong academic credentials preferred.
- Judicial Law Clerk experience valued.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to learn and master software related to e-discovery, electronic filing and administrative functions within the firm.
- Ability to prepare pleadings, discovery, briefs and other litigation documents.
- Willingness to work with clients across multiple industries including real estate development construction, securities, manufacturing and local government.
- Willingness to communicate with clients in a responsive manner to maintain and further develop client relationships.
- Willingness to participate in business development activities.
For consideration – please submit:
- Cover letter
- Salary history
- Law School Transcript
Please submit to Summer Winslow
Recruitment & Professional