Employment Law Briefing Webinar Series: Getting Back to Work During the Pandemic
COVID-19 has taken our world into a new "normal," which comes with new HR challenges and opportunities! At this complimentary webinar, our video panelists will discuss issues important to getting back to work, including:
- Safety: planning for distancing, screening, barriers, and disinfection
- Training and posting: required and recommended signage and information
- Policy and protocol: planning for employees with symptoms, known exposure, and leave requests
- Employee relations: communication with employees and overcoming reluctance to return
- Employee benefits: Health and Retirement Benefits Issues – Administering your Plans through Change
*We will be hosting four webinars (all covering the same topics) with speakers from different offices. One of the four will be focused on NC law, whereas the other three will be focused on SC law.
*Due to COVID-19, this series of QBBs will be by webex. Please RSVP by clicking the date below that you plan to attend.
*SHRM and CLE for NC and SC certification pending.
North Carolina (Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh)
May 6th: 12-1pm
May 7th: 10-11am
May 7th: 12-1pm
May 7th: 2-3pm