2021 Webinar Series: Life Sciences
Nexsen Pruet's newest webinar series is focusing on Life Sciences companies in the Carolinas. These webinars will focus on various legal and regulatory issues that Life Sciences companies deal with on a daily basis. They are also designed to provide updates and strategies on how to deal with these issues.
Session 6 | Tales from the Front Lines: Managing Cyber Risk in the Life Sciences Industry
Thursday, September 30, 2021 | 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (EDT)
Join Nexsen Pruet attorneys Bryan Baysinger and Kirsten Small, CIPP/US, for Session 6 of our Life Sciences Webinar Series. Bryan and Kirsten will identify the particular cybersecurity risks facing life sciences companies, including the increasing prevalence of ransomware attacks. They will also discuss the most common vectors for cyber-attacks and provide common-sense tips on how to reduce vulnerability to cyber attacks.
|Bryan Baysinger |
|Kirsten Small, CIPP/US |
Catherine Dingler | CDingler@nexsenpruet.com
Session 1 | Corporate Issues Affecting Life Sciences Companies (March 31st)
- Presented by: Matthew Roberts and Jones DuBose of Nexsen Pruet
Session 2 | Onshoring of the Life Sciences Industry: Targeted Economic Development Strategies (April 28th)
- Presented by: Tushar Chikhliker of Nexsen Pruet and Sam Konduros of SCBIO
Session 3 | Offensive and Defensive Strategies for Protecting Your Company's Trade Secrets (May 27th)
- Presented by: Jennie Cluverius and Nikole Mergo of Nexsen Pruet and Lou Kennedy of Nephron Pharmaceuticals
Session 4 | Compliance Tips from the Trenches: How Effective Compliance is Good Business for Life Sciences Companies
- Presented by: Alice Harris of Nexsen Pruet and Tom Bolton of Pharmaceutical Associated, Inc.
Session 5 | Patent Basics for Life Science Companies
- Presented by: David Bradin of Nexsen Pruet and John Demos of KNOW Bio, LLC
This webinar is hosted on the WebEx platform. A link to join the event will be included in the confirmation email and calendar item after registration.