Webinar Series: Life Sciences
Nexsen Pruet's latest webinar series focuses on Life Sciences companies in the Carolinas. These webinars will concentrate on various legal and regulatory issues that Life Sciences companies deal with on a daily basis. They are also designed to provide updates and strategies on how to deal with these issues.
Session 8 | Coming in 2022
Session 1 | Corporate Issues Affecting Life Sciences Companies (March 31st)
- Presented by: Matthew Roberts and Jones DuBose of Nexsen Pruet
Session 2 | Onshoring of the Life Sciences Industry: Targeted Economic Development Strategies (April 28th)
- Presented by: Tushar Chikhliker of Nexsen Pruet and Sam Konduros of SCBIO
Session 3 | Offensive and Defensive Strategies for Protecting Your Company's Trade Secrets (May 27th)
- Presented by: Jennie Cluverius and Nikole Mergo of Nexsen Pruet and Lou Kennedy of Nephron Pharmaceuticals
Session 4 | Compliance Tips from the Trenches: How Effective Compliance is Good Business for Life Sciences Companies
- Presented by: Alice Harris of Nexsen Pruet and Tom Bolton of Pharmaceutical Associated, Inc.
Session 5 | Patent Basics for Life Science Companies
- Presented by: David Bradin of Nexsen Pruet and John Demos of KNOW Bio, LLC
Session 6 | Tales from the Front Lines: Managing Cyber Risk in the Life Sciences Industry
- Presented by: Nexsen Pruet attorneys Bryan Baysinger and Kirsten Small, CIPP/US
Session 7 | Understanding Clinical Research Framework and Challenges in the Life Sciences Industry
- Presented by: Matthew Roberts of Nexen Pruet and Rakel Meir of Biogen
This webinar is hosted on the WebEx platform. A link to join the event will be included in the confirmation email and calendar item after registration.