Nexsen Pruet is seeking an experienced Transactional Paralegal.
Commercial lending experience is highly desirable.
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
2) Banking experience; and
3) At least two years of work experience as a real estate paralegal.
Candidates should have the following skills and/or attributes:
- Personable and confident
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Attentive to detail and deadlines
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment with extensive multi-tasking
- Strong work ethic
- Experienced in real estate lending transactions to include preparation of loan documents, review of due diligence and follow-up.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Nexsen Pruet is an AM Law 200 Firm with more than 200 professionals in eight offices providing regional capabilities with international strengths.