Technology Intern - Columbia
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a part-time intern for the Technology Department in Columbia.
Applicant must possess:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to interact well in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Facilitate work of technology team by providing support and learn best practices and methodologies.
- Assist with inbound customer calls and emails.
- Deploy laptops, docks, monitors, and other technology equipment.
- Research computer and software issues.
- Escalate unknown/unresolved issues to internal support resources.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as needed or required.
- Good knowledge of workstations and Windows operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and other software programs
- Major in Computer Technology or similar degree program preferred
Please send resume to:
P. O. Drawer 2426
Columbia, SC 29202
or email resume to email@example.com.
Nexsen Pruet is one of the largest law firms in the Carolinas, with more than 190 attorneys and offices in Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, as well as Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh, North Carolina. Founded in 1945, Nexsen Pruet provides a broad range of legal services to the business community and represents companies and other entities in local, state, national and international venues.