Tax Associate - Charlotte, NC
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated Tax Associate to join its growing Charlotte, North Carolina office.
Successful candidates should possess:
- 2-5 years experience (either law firm or wealth management environment) handling:
- sophisticated income tax matters
- wealth transfer planning
- trust and estates
- closely held business matters
- Experience drafting estate planning documents
- Experience supervising the preparation of both federal and state tax returns
- Perform all aspects of estate administration
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong legal research/writing skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Commitment to exception work product and client service
*C.P.A and/or L.L.M. in Taxation preferred.
For consideration, please submit:
- Cover letter
- Salary history
to Summer Winslow
Recruitment & Professional
Nexsen Pruet is an AM Law 200 Firm with more than 200 professionals in eight offices providing regional capabilities with international strengths.