Receptionist - Greenville, South Carolina
Nexsen Pruet's Greenville, South Carolina office is seeking a full-time receptionist. Candidate must be pleasant and professional. Legal experience a plus.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent telephone skills
- Well-organized and professional
- Possess discretion, integrity, tact and diplomacy
- Personable and confident
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent word processing skills
- Good follow-up skills
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment with extensive multi-tasking
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Time entry
- Passion for accuracy and attention to detail
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in a pleasant and professional manner, answering and referring questions
- Greets and directs callers by answering telephone calls; determines nature of business and directs callers to appropriate destination
- Maintains an efficient, safe and clean reception area by complying with established policies and procedures
- Completes special assignments such as ordering food for meetings, etc.
- Reserves conference rooms, including arranging for set-ups
- Performs variety of clerical duties, as needed
- Assists visiting attorneys and staff from other offices
- Other duties, as needed
Please send resume to:
HR Recruiting Specialist
P. O. Drawer 2426
Columbia, SC 29202
or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nexsen Pruet is one of the largest law firms in the Carolinas, with more than 190 attorneys and offices in Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, as well as Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh, North Carolina. Founded in 1945, Nexsen Pruet provides a broad range of legal services to the business community and represents companies and other entities in local, state, national and international venues.