Real Estate/Transactional Paralegal- Bluffton/Hilton Head, SC
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is seeking an experienced Real Estate/Transactional paralegal for its Bluffton/ Hilton Head, SC office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
- Paralegal certification;
- At least two years of work experience as a real estate paralegal - banking/loan transactional experience preferred; and
- Licensed title agent
Candidates should be:
- Personable and confident.
- Efficient communication and computer skills.
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task.
- Experienced in residential and commercial real estate closings to include preparation of closing documents, review of due diligence and follow-up.
- Experienced in title insurance.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.