Real Estate Associate - Charlotte, NC
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated Associate to join its growing Real Estate Practice Group in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Successful candidates should possess:
- 2-4 years of commercial real estate/transactional experience (preferred)
- Excellent academic background
- Strong legal research/writing and interpersonal skills
- Show a commitment to exceptional work product, as well as client service
- Experience in all aspects of real estate, specifically commercial real estate
Candidate must be licensed in North Carolina.
This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a progressive law firm environment.
For consideration, please submit:
- Cover letter
- Salary history
to Summer Winslow
Recruitment & Professional
Nexsen Pruet is one of the largest law firms in the Carolinas, with more than 190 attorneys and offices in Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, as well as Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh, North Carolina. Founded in 1945, Nexsen Pruet provides a broad range of legal services to the business community and represents companies and other entities in local, state, national and international venues.