Paralegal - Charlotte, North Carolina
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is seeking an experienced Real Estate/Transactional paralegal for its Charlotte office. Commercial lending experience is highly desirable.
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
2) Banking experience; and
3) At least two years of work experience as a real estate or lending paralegal.
Candidates should be:
- Personable and confident.
- Efficient communication and computer skills.
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task.
- Experienced in using institutional lending software applications.
- Experienced in real estate and lending transactions to include review of due diligence, closing processes, settlement statements, recording and filing procedures and follow-up.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.