Litigation Paralegal - Greenville, South Carolina
Nexsen Pruet is seeking an experienced litigation paralegal for its Greenville, South Carolina office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with preparation and handle all electronic filing of pleadings and discovery in federal and state court cases
- Assist with preparation of documents in administrative matters
- Analyze, review, and organize documents and data produced during discovery
- Prepare document production and responses to discovery requests and deposition summaries
- Prepare records and deposition subpoenas
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
- Paralegal certification; and
- Three or more years of litigation paralegal experience.
Candidates should have the following skills and/or attributes:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Comfortable managing a large number of cases
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment with extensive multi-tasking
- Strong work ethic
- Experienced in electronic document discovery and database management
- Familiarity with State and Federal Courts
- Familiar with discovery tasks and trial preparation
- Experienced in litigation software (Doculex, Concordance, Casemap & Sanction)
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Interested applicants should send:
resume, cover letter and salary requirements
Nexsen Pruet is an AM Law 200 Firm with more than 200 professionals in eight offices providing regional capabilities with international strengths.