Litigation Legal Practice Assistant- Raleigh, North Carolina
Nexsen Pruet (Raleigh location) is seeking a full-time Legal Practice Assistant in the Litigation practice area with a minimum of 5 years’ legal secretarial experience. Candidate must be able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Self-starter with great work ethic.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Superlative organizational and calendaring skills.
- Great client skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent document management skills.
- Experienced in billing and use of ABA task codes.
- Proficient in CM/ECF-filing.
- Must be proficient using Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and Adobe; PowerPoint a plus.
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Coordinating meetings
- Interacting with clients
- Time entry
- Running conflicts
- Opening and maintaining client files, including filing
- Processing client bills and expense reimbursements
- Travel logistics