Intellectual Property Patent Associate/Agent - Charlotte, NC
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated Patent Associate/Agent to join its growing Intellectual Property Practice Group in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Successful candidates should possess:
- 2-5 years of Intellectual Property Experience
- Experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in foreign jurisdictions
- Advanced degree or commensurate experience in Inorganic Chemistry with preferable experience in ceramic, cermet and refractory materials
- Excellent academic background
- Strong legal research/writing and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellent client service
This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a progressive law firm environment.
For consideration, please submit:
- Cover letter
- Salary history
to Summer Winslow
Recruitment & Professional
Nexsen Pruet is one of the largest law firms in the Carolinas, with more than 190 attorneys and offices in Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, as well as Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh, North Carolina. Founded in 1945, Nexsen Pruet provides a broad range of legal services to the business community and represents companies and other entities in local, state, national and international venues.