Human Resources Generalist
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a full-time Human Resources Generalist that can be located in Columbia, SC, Greenville, SC or Charlotte, NC.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Great work ethic.
- Skilled in areas of integrity, confidentiality and multi-tasking.
- Proficiency in payroll systems and strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Performance management
- Regulatory compliance and reporting
- Payroll analytics and reporting
- Employee orientation and development
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relationship management
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in human resources, business or organizational development