Environmental/Construction Legal Practice Assistant - Columbia, South Carolina
Nexsen Pruet's Columbia, South Carolina office is seeking a full-time Legal Practice Assistant in the Environmental & Construction practice area with a minimum of five years' legal secretarial experience.
Candidate must be able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product.
Applicant must posses the following qualifications:
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment and manage deadlines.
- Excellent document management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Skilled at dealing with clients.
- Experienced in billing and use of ABA task codes.
- Comfortable with large document cases.
- Proficient in CM/ECF- filing.
- Must be proficient using Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. and Adobe; PowerPoint a plus.
Please send resume to:
HR Recruiting Specialist,
P.O. Drawer 2426
Columbia, SC 290202
or email resume to:
Nexsen Pruet is an AM Law 200 Firm with more than 200 professionals in eight offices providing regional capabilities with international strengths