Employment Law and Litigation Associate - Columbia, SC
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated associate with two to five years of experience in employment law and litigation to join its growing employment practice group in Columbia, South Carolina.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong legal analysis, research, writing and oral communication skills
- Commitment to exceptional work product and client service
- Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Commitment to professionalism, collegiality, and teamwork
Candidates should be interested in:
- Quickly demonstrating that they can accept significant responsibility
- Including managing client relationships
- Assistance with all litigation-related matters, including deposition, motion, trial, and appellate matters
- Provide legal support relating to all aspects of employment law, including a robust advice and counsel and transactional practice
Nexsen Pruet’s employment and labor law practice group represents employers in all aspects of employment, labor, benefits, and immigration law and related litigation.
This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a progressive law firm environment.
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume and transcript by e-mail to:
Summer Winslow - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment and Professional Development Manager
Nexsen Pruet, LLC