Conflict/Intake Specialist - Columbia, S.C.
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a full-time Conflict/Intake Specialist. Professional office experience – banking, accounting or technical experience preferred.
This position is responsible for processing new business intake requests and conflict of interest searches. Candidate must be able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent internal customer service skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Great work ethic.
- Review and processing of confidential information with regard to new business intake requests.
- Processing of database searches.
- Managing all follow-up inquiries.
- Overflow coverage for other Intake/Conflict Specialists.
The Intake/Conflict Specialist must be a proficient computer user. Candidates must have the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with firm attorneys and staff.
For consideration, please submit:
to HR Coordinator
P. O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202
or email resume to email@example.com
Nexsen Pruet is one of the largest law firms in the Carolinas, with more than 190 attorneys and offices in Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, as well as Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh, North Carolina. Founded in 1945, Nexsen Pruet provides a broad range of legal services to the business community and represents companies and other entities in local, state, national and international venues.