Commercial Real Estate Paralegal - Raleigh
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a full-time Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to work in its Raleigh, North Carolina office.
- Recent paralegal graduate with a concentration in real estate; or
- Residential real estate paralegal looking to transition to commercial real estate practice; or
- Legal Practice Assistant with title and real estate closing experience looking for a growth opportunity.
Candidates should have the following skills and/or attributes:
- Familiar with basic real estate title and closing procedures
- Familiar with title searching
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product
- Well organized
- Personable and confident
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Attentive to detail and deadlines
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment with extensive multi-tasking
- Strong work ethic
Please send resume to:
HR Recruiting Specialist
P. O. Drawer 2426
Columbia, SC 29202
Or email resume to:
Nexsen Pruet is an AM Law 200 Firm with more than 200 professionals in eight offices providing regional capabilities with international strengths.