Commercial Real Estate Attorney - Raleigh, North Carolina
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated Commercial Real Estate and Lending Associate to join its growing office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Ideal Candidate - 3-6 years commercial real estate legal experience and licensed to practice in North Carolina.
Experience and Background:
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions (Office, Retail, Mixed Use & Community Development)
- Lender Representation (Real Estate and Commercial and Industrial)
- Formation and Capitalization of Special Purpose Entities
- Condominium and Property Owner Association (a plus)
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Comfortable interacting with clients
- Demonstrates a commitment to exceptional work product and client service
- Strong academic background
- Business development potential
For consideration – please submit:
- Cover letter
- Salary history
- Law School Transcript
Please submit to Summer Winslow
Recruitment & Professional
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is one of the largest law firms in the Carolinas, with more than 200 professionals across 8 offices providing regional capabilities with international strengths.