Bankruptcy and Corporate Legal Practice Assistant - Greensboro, North Carolina
Nexsen Pruet (Greensboro location) is seeking a full-time Legal Practice Assistant in the Bankruptcy/Creditors’ Rights and Corporate practice areas with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Candidate must be able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Superlative organizational and calendaring skills.
- Great client skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent document management skills.
- Great work ethic.
- Proficiency in CM/ECF filing, PACER, Office (Advanced level skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.); PowerPoint a plus.
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Coordinating meetings
- Interacting with clients
- Time entry
- Running conflicts
- Interacting with Clerks of Court and Sheriff Departments
- Opening and maintaining client files, including filing
- Processing client bills and expense reimbursements
- Travel logistics