No one wants to end up in litigation over real estate or development projects. But when it happens, the right legal counsel is critical.
Nexsen Pruet’s Real Estate Litigation Group brings extensive experience in virtually all areas of real estate law and represents buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, lenders, borrowers, developers and investors of all types. Our multi-disciplinary, team approach ensures that any litigation we undertake on your behalf is designed to help you meet your ultimate business, legal and financial objectives.
Our lawyers have broad experience in a number of real estate matters, including:
- Zoning and governmental land use disputes
- Condemnations and foreclosures
- Breach of real estate contracts
- Lease disputes
- Title issues
- Boundary disputes
- Disputes among joint ventures or partners, and priority litigation between competing lenders
- Property rights issues, such as vested rights and regulatory takings
Our team has successfully represented clients in real estate litigation throughout the Carolinas, across the country and around the world.
- 03.25.2019 | News from Nexsen Pruet