The Nexsen Pruet Product Liability Group has vast experience representing companies in high-exposure product liability litigation. Our attorneys are knowledgeable and proactive with the unique substantive and procedural issues which confront product manufacturers, distributors, and sellers in the state and federal courts of South Carolina, North Carolina and other jurisdictions.
Our attorneys have served as coordinating counsel and as local counsel for Fortune 500 companies and are positioned to meet the specific needs of the client in either capacity. Nexsen Pruet’s Product Liability Group has defended companies and their products in the following areas:
- Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
- Recreational Products (ATVs, four wheelers, golf carts)
- Maritime (boats and personal watercraft)
- Agricultural/Farm Equipment
- Class Actions
- Recreational Vehicles
- Industrial Equipment/Machinery
- Construction/Building Products
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Technology and Data
Nexsen Pruet has strong relationships in the governmental and economic development sectors and can assist companies with their legislative and regulatory requirements as well as their litigation needs.
For more detailed information on Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences and Medical Devices, click here.
- 03.28.2019 | News from Nexsen Pruet
- 04.12.2019 | News from Nexsen Pruet