International disputes in U.S. courts and international arbitration are complex, high-stakes business matters that require experienced legal counsel. Nexsen Pruet attorneys regularly advise clients in complex international disputes.
We also provide counsel concerning litigation liabilities and risk-containment in connection with U.S. business activities.
In some recent cases, Nexsen Pruet lawyers have:
- Represented a Swedish industrial products manufacturer as national counsel in thousands of asbestos-related claims throughout the United States
- Represented a Swedish company that is the world’s largest dairy equipment manufacturer in a commercial arbitration proceeding
- Represented a U.S. buyer and seller of used heavy construction equipment in litigation and mediation arising from the purchase of several hundred pieces of equipment in Latin America
- Represented an Italian chemical manufacturer in arbitration proceedings involving the termination of a former executive
- Represented a Chinese plastics products maker in patent infringement litigation
- Represented a Costa Rican apparel maker in litigation concerning the operation of a joint venture entity
Nexsen Pruet provides decades of experience, language capabilities, and unique cultural understanding when assisting international clients in the U.S. and U.S. clients conducting business abroad. International team leader Val Stieglitz shares how we can help with all of your international legal matters.